Yes, you are welcome to visit your child. Please contact your sponsor representative with your initial inquiry. You will be provided with the information you need to make the necessary arrangements.
The following documents are required from each person wishing to visit:
1. Signed Personal Information and Emergency Contact form
2. Signed Informed Consent
3. Signed Release of All Claims Against Chalice
4. Copy of valid Passport (some countries require it to be valid a certain length of time after leaving)
5. Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search
6. Copy or details of travel itinerary, indicating days of Site visit
7. Proof of Travel Medical Insurance with worldwide coverage
Please remember that your Chalice sponsor child may live in conditions that you may find difficult. Some useful information concerning what to wear, eat, drink, etc., is very helpful before visiting. Please call 1-800-776-6855, ext. 811 for more information.
Can I visit my sponsor child?
SPONSOR NOW!When you sponsor a child with Chalice, you provide ... educational support, including school materials, books and fees. Sponsorship also provides children with improved nutritional intake, medical care, clothing and footwear, and other basic necessities.
Sponsor with Chalice today, and see the difference $37 a month can make in a child's life.