Educators can choose from any or all of five awareness and fundraising campaigns, depending on the age-level of their students, the duration of the school’s participation, and the poverty issue they would like to focus on.
"I learned that even the smallest donation can make a huge difference. Now I think about how much money we raised, and how much the well we are helping to build will do for the school, and the children who go there. I am very happy that I got to play a role in the raising of the money, and I hope to do this kind of charity work again." - Lara, high school student
Our Most Popular Campaign
School Connections is all about making connections with real schools and real students with real needs:
* A school in Canada is connected with a school in one of our sites.
* Both schools exchange introductions and interesting information through student-made videos.
* Both schools regularly pray for each other during the campaign.
* The school in Canada raises funds to help with a specific need of their sister school.
* They receive a report about the benefits provided to the children of their sister school.