Tips on Writing to your Sponsor Friend
- Ensure your sponsor friend’s name and Code is clearly visible.
- Be short and simple. All letters need to be translated.
- Be personal. Write about your family, children, pets etc.
- Sponsor children/aged is very grateful and happy when they receive photos of their sponsors.
- You are also able to send photos of yourself and/or your family. Sponsor children/aged are very grateful and happy when they receive photos of their sponsors.
- Be humble. Do not mention trips, purchases, or other events that are costly and beyond the reach of your friend.
- Send your correspondence to the Chalice Bedford office, with your own return address, and include the child code on your letter. The letter should not contain contact information such as your address, phone number or email address. We will shred the outer envelope that your letter arrives in to ensure your privacy and mail the correspondence to your child with our regular packages to the sites.
- Be patient! It can take up to 6 months to receive a response to your letter due to the administrative process and delivery complications.