Full Time Position with Chalice
Donor Relations Clerk
We are looking for a sociable and highly donor/customer-oriented individual for the position of Donor Relations Clerk. The successful candidate will be responsible primarily for processing donations and communicating with donors verbally and in writing. We are looking for someone who is well-organized, has a keen attention to detail, is committed towards meeting deadlines, is comfortable in and adept at working in a highly computerized environment and enjoys and is effective at speaking with donors.
Please explore our website to find out more information about our organization.
Job Title: Donor Relations Clerk
Job Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia
Reports To: Chief Finance Manager
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set up accounts for new sponsors and donors
- Update donor accounts as necessary
- Record received donations and sponsorships
- Reconcile payment transactions
- Issue receipts
- Communicate with donors and sponsors and respond to queries regarding accounts
Education, Experience, and Technical Skills
- Community College and/or University degree in commerce preferred
- Experience in receivables processing and customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Outlook, and Word
Soft Skils and Competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Quick learner; enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Have excellent time management, organizational, task planning, and prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing customer requirements
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
- 40 hours a week
- Must be comfortable working in a faith-filled prayer environment
Chalice (Canada) offers benefits including health and travel insurances and a retirement savings plan.
Please submit your CV with cover letter to Anthony Wight by email email@example.com identifying your salary expectations and availability. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions is May 2, 2018